Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy thanksgiving {food}!

Thanksgiving really snuck up on me this year!! Thank goodness
my mom's got all the cooking under control, but if I were in charge, I
might think about the following recipes...
2010_11_18-RPepplerbruschetta4
lemon thyme bruschetta via the kitchn
pumpkinsegment2
pumpkin ravioli with brown butter sauce via what katie ate
{gorgeous blog}
8
6a00e54ef2be2d88330147e01e27cd970b-800wi
mushroom stuffing via sweet paul
Mashed-Sweet-Potato-with-Chipotle1
chipotle mashed sweet potatoes via matt bites
CORNBREAD_02
maplebourbonpiesh50-1024x731
rustic maple bourbon pecan pie via sweetapolita
*i also want to try bakerella's brownie

have an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow!!
i am thankful for all you inspiring people,
my treasured friends, my dear family, and
my loveable fiance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

it's not about quantity...it's about quality. :)
thanks for your nice comments, friends.
-ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails